Basic CS tactics
Allow me to start by stating a couple of things:
1. Some veteran CS players might take offense to someone who is routinely in the bottom of the scoreboard preaching CS tactics to you. If that’s the case, then feel free not to see this.
2. (and this really is in no way, shape, or form an insult): CS has nothing on Natural Selection in how of Tactics. Once you know the maps in CS, even these basic strats can win a game everytime (random headshots aside). Being an able NS commander, Personally i think I will give adequate informative data on how not to have chewed into cat-food every round.
3. Just like in NS, I’ll piss and moan in game if individuals are doing bone-head things. I is going to be even harder on the few NS players who’ve migrated somewhat to CS. EVEN MORE SO if I’ve ever seen you in the command chair during an NS game. You should already know just this stuff.
And here we go:
1. Buddy system: I can’t stress this enough. You shouldn’t be anywhere without a pal unless your only goal is to make a bunch of noise as a distraction best csgo trading sites. If you get applied for before you really any info to your team, you’ve failed to create anything to your team. All they’ve to work well with is what gun you got killed with.
2. Flashes: if you don’t are flat-broke, EVERY SINGLE player on your own team needs to have two flashes. This game isn’t meant for you really to wade into three camping enemies and gun them down without dying. It’s meant for you really to use their insufficient mobility to your advantage.
3. Flashes #2: Demand flashes if you should be out. Don’t round a blind corner without one unless it just isn’t available.
4. Flashes #3: Don’t let flashes go to waste because you understand it would not have been effective around you’d hoped. At least use the opportunity to get a peak around the corner, or to setup for another flash.
5. Terrorists on bomb-sites: Ts CANNOT afford to have caught in gun-fights for almost any period of time. It then comes right down to a straight death-match. When facing someone who has the advantage of more accurate fire: you will most likely lose. It’s a chance you shouldn’t be taking.
6. Flanking: Gives me a warm-fuzzy. Pinned down, but know another way round the back/side? One guy keeps them busy, the others go around. The main one guy can make tons of of noise to mask the approach of one other team. Straight-up fights are for suckers. I find shooting someone in the trunk of the head is a lot more satisfying then cramming my barrel into his chest hoping he dies before I do.
7. Being pinned-down (goes back again to 5): If two of your teammates round a corner and get picked off by snipers, what in case you do? In the event that you said, “Run soon after them and make an effort to kill the sniper” then just allow me to know and I’ll shoot you in the face. At least then the CTs won’t get hardly any money from your own death. Oh, and should you this when you have the bomb, I’ll knife you every round for 6 months (wyz said I could).
8. Blocking: In case a teammate enters a fire-fight and must retreat, don’t block him by looking to get is likely to bullets. Make his escape as easy as possible. Even though he’s 3 HP, he’s still a human anatomy that you need to win.
9. Listen, listen, listen: there exists a long buy-time for a reason. If a plan is created, and you ask why most people are owning a certain way, then you have failed even the absolute most basic concept of “tactics.” (PS: shoot the hive).
10. Thunder boots are for Zeus, not CS players: I shouldn’t need to even explain this one.
11. Cover your six: If there’s 4 T’s/CT’s in friends and no body is watching the trunk, you’re asking to have reamed by a sneaky enemy. Watch your radar, if you’re in the trunk make sure to stop any lead from landing there.
12. Rushing: Ts go for a bomb rush, you’ve the bomb. You get to your website and it’s crawling with CTs. What would you do? Plant the bomb. If the guy planting the bomb gets killed and you had been closest to him, what would you do? Plant the bomb.
The whole point of a rush is to have the bomb down prior to the CTs can enter into defensible positions. You’ve teammates that should be doing the shooting for you personally, let them. Obtaining the bomb down is really a powerful weapon in itself. That ticking drives the CTs to operate in to disarm it. They will even run in one-by-one when they aren’t thinking right.Read More